Saint Vincent Clinic
A Division of Caritas Clinics, Inc.
818 North 7th Street
Leavenworth, KS 66048
Open Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-12:45 p.m. and 1:45 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
Amy Falk, Executive Director, Caritas Clinics, Inc.,
Briana Cavinaw, Clinic Manager, Saint Vincent Clinic
1 On-site Physician Volunteer
Saint Vincent Clinic provides quality primary health care services for uninsured, low-income patients regardless of their ability to pay. The Clinic is committed to providing access to compassionate and trustworthy care for the uninsured poor. Saint Vincent Clinic is a division of Caritas Clinics, Inc., which also includes Duchesne Clinic in Kansas City, Kansas.
View Larger Map
Saint Vincent Clinic's Services and Expertise
- Primary Care: Saint Vincent Clinic provides quality primary health care services for uninsured adults with incomes at or below 175 percent of the federal poverty guidelines.
- Sole Provider: Saint Vincent Clinic is the only safety net clinic in Leavenworth County.
- Range of Services: Patients receive diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses; ongoing management of chronic diseases; referrals for dental, optical and specialized medical care; and medication assistance.
- Referral Arrangements: Saint Vincent Clinic has referral arrangements with medical and dental professionals throughout the area who help provide care for patients.
- Medications: The Clinic helps patients access medications through pharmaceutical assistance programs.
- Partnerships: Saint Vincent Clinic is a United Way agency (United Way of Leavenworth County).
- Patient Encounters: Saint Vincent Clinic had 3,903 patient encounters in 2010.
Saint Vincent Clinic is the first Clinic for the Uninsured founded originally by the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth in 1986.